The latest information and church-wide updates on church life at Crossroads.
In accordance with the governor's directive to suspend all large gatherings, our Crossroads leadership team has made the decision to suspend all large, in-person Crossroads gatherings until further notice. We are not being fearful; we are being responsible. In this season loving our neighbors means protecting our neighbors. This is an opportunity to remind ourselves that the church is not a building, but a body of believers following Jesus. It's not a place, it's a people.
Here is how you can stay connected to Crossroads in this season:
- Join us online with your friends and family on Sundays at 9am and 11am on our website, Facebook, or YouTube page.
- Continue to meet with your Care Group! We need connection and community now more than ever. Groups are meeting via Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and more. Contact your group leader for info on how you guys will stay connected. If you'd like to join a group, email Pastor Tom.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for church updates, semi-weekly devotionals from our pastor, and resources for your family.
- Visit the Kids Online Resource page for kids video curriculum and parent guides to host your very own kids worship service at your house.
- 6-12th graders join Pastor Kory live online every Wednesday at 7pm on TheSocial's YouTube channel, followed by small group time video video-chat. Follow TheSocialLV on Instagram for regular updates.
Above all else, continue to pray for your family, our church, and the entire world as we walk through an unprecedented time of uncertainty and confusion. Stay safe and remember that God has not given us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. He is our strength and refuge. We love you very much.
If you are a part of Crossroads Church and are physically unable to leave your home during this COVID-19 season we have a team of volunteers willing to assist you in handling basic errands! Currently we are offering:
- Grocery Pick-up (groceries must be pre-ordered online)
- Prescription drop-off and pick-up
- Post-office / UPS drop-off and pick-up
Our volunteer team is available at specific times and days throughout the week. Once you fill out the form our coordinator, Harvey Clark, will contact you and will set up a time that works best for you. If you are unsure if your need is covered, you can email Pastor Kory.
CLICK HERE to fill out the Drive + Deliver form!