CROSSROADS IS OPEN FOR IN-PERSON SUNDAY GATHERINGS AT 9AM AND 11AM!
Though we are at risk for contracting COVID-19 at any time, Crossroads is taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe at church. Here is what you can expect on Sundays at Crossroads in this season:
- Masks are required: All attendees will be required to wear a mask while on our campus. Masks are a way to humbly love our neighbor and use wisdom in this season. We must help each other stay healthy!
- Social Distancing: We ask that you do not hug, shake hands, or high-five (et al) while at church.
- Worship Center: Our ushers will be prepared to help everyone find a comfortable seat that complies with our social distancing standards. We also ask that no one congregate in the lobby.
- Child Care: At this time we will be offering our Crossroads Kids program for kids ages 0 through 5th Grade.
- Wash/Sanitize: Every Saturday our entire facility will be cleaned and disinfected by a professional cleaning crew. We will stagger seating rows to ensure that each chair is only used by one person, per Sunday. Hand sanitizer will available near each entrance to the building. We ask that you wash your hands and sanitize as much as possible.
- Online Church: We will still be offering all our services and online Kids Resources for those who will continue to join us from home.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for church updates, semi-weekly devotionals from our pastor, and resources for your family.
If you are sick with any symptoms at all, have a fever, or are at high-risk due to underlying issues, we ask that you please refrain from attending in-person and instead continue to join us online! All services will continue to stream live on YouTube for those who are not ready to return to in-person church services.
Above all else, continue to pray for your family, our church, and the entire world as we walk through an unprecedented time of uncertainty and confusion. Stay safe and remember that God has not given us a spirit of fear but a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. He is our strength and refuge. We love you very much.
*The situation around COVID-19 is ever-changing and unpredictable. As things in Clark County continue to change we will continue keep you informed regarding our in-person gatherings.